Thursday 12 July 2012

Middle Final Model

Today I ran on the middle final model map where the Swiss selection race was also held. There are many spots where the running can be quite slow due to the rocky terrain but there are also sections that are rocket fast. About half of the map is more technical than the other half which was basically a series of big hills. Also I found that not all the trails were mapped but there were enough out there that you could make good use out of them. The middle qualification seems to be on simpler terrain that looks like it will have faster running in the woods because of less rocky ground.  I will take a rest day tomorrow and run on the middle qualification model map Saturday and have an easy training Sunday before the middle qualification on Monday. My foot is almost feeling 100% now but I slightly rolled my ankle today on some rocks but it should be fine by Saturday.
Today's map

Train on,
Damian

No comments:

Post a Comment